Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jake's NY Trip: Day 2 and 3

I guess I should mention that Grammie G was also here... :) And as you can see Jackson was happy about that!!Saturday:
The kids spent the morning/afternoon playing & swimming... oops didn't take pictures, but I think your mom did.
Then we headed out to a late lunch ...and on to Palmyra...

Leaving the pageant (about 11:30pm)Almost home. Everyone asleep... except for JackJack!(12:35am)

Sunday-
Church in the AM and then cramming in a little more play time together...

Sadly, having to say our goodbyes...
Thanks for coming out here Grammie G & Jake! Shan- thanks for letting him come out! :) I sent home with them CD's with all of the pictures I took over the last 2 days. (I didn't have time to edit them, so sorry-you'll have the blurry ones too.)
Hope we get more Garrick family visits soon! :)
**UPDATE** They are baaaccckkkk! :) Yea for us! I know Jake is kind of ready to see his Mom again & not miss more school though, so hopefully they can get a flight out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Love these pictures! I want to come visit so badly. Thanks for having them and sending me all the pictures- I can hardly wait to see them! Luckily it is the beginning of school so he should be just fine catching up :)

Carolyn said...

So fun! And what a beautiful picture of the Sacred Grove....I would love to come visit some day.