Friday, June 6, 2008

One of my favorite people....ever!!!

Last Sunday we attended the Chatsworth ward....so fun! There were two baby's blessing's; the Shakespeare's baby blessing and Courtney Sturges. Brady got to talk to Jeffro and say hi on my cell phone.....Jeffro loved that and had a huge smile on his face talking about it the rest of the time I saw him (okay....he's always smiling! But he was still talking about it!!). He loves the Garrick family so much and he has such an amazing memory. I remember way back when I was a Chatsworth Chiefs chearleader....he never missed our practices.

Sheryl...I sat by Sister Hunt during R.S.....she was there for the blessing...she told me to tell you hello from her!

Anyways- That evening we got to enjoy dinner at President Huckvale's house. We had so much fun and were there until 10:30pm! He had me laughing about his parenting techniques they used with their kids when they were young. Ty and Savy loved his car collection.....but I was holding my breath as their tiny little finger prints were being left on his shiny corvette!!! Here is his collection of Pets....courtesy of Brookelyn.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Great picture of Huck- thanks for posting it! That would have been a fun Sunday to visit.

Brady Fletcher Garrick said...

I am jealous!!

Airmom said...

Wowsers Carolyn...you are having the most special of special vacations by being able to go to Hucks house as well as those special blessings...it would have been fun to do that. Thanks for the message from Sister Hunt...she was a special friend of mine.