Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy birthday Greg!

I would write a tribute to you on my blog, but Nikki has done an awesome one on hers :) I loved reading it and remembering good times of growing up with you and getting to be around you now as adults. Here are a few of my favorite things about you:

You are so generous. You have always been generous with me and even now you still think of me :)
You treat Nik soooo well - I love seeing how much you love her and your kids.
You always make me laugh - even when I am just reading your blog!
Going to Disneyland with you was the best because you love it so much. My kids still talk about the trip and want to save to go with you all to Disneyworld sometime.
You made up fun things when we were younger like Bachianis Brazilarius(no idea how to spell it!)
You would have us watch scary movies while we were waiting for the Cherrington's to come visit.
You introduced me to some of my most favorite 80's music ever and helped me realize my own love of good music
I could go on and on...I love you Greg and hope you enjoy your last year in your 30's!! Thanks for being a great older brother :) Happy birthday

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Nice post Shan. I like to see what comes to your mind when you think of Greg. What does everyone else think of when they think of Greg?

Greg Garrick said...

Thank you for the kind words.

Brady Fletcher Garrick said...

You don't want to know!!! hahaha....Just kidding!